Typical wedding photography timeline.
What to expect: A typical wedding photography timeline.
- Wedding Consultation From booking up to 6 weeks before.If you would like a wedding consultation you can have it anytime from your initial booking up to 6 weeks before your wedding date. Wedding consultations are included in all my collections packages.
- Pre-Wedding connection shoots Up to 8 weeks before wedding.Pre-Wedding connection shoots are best done up to 8 Weeks before your wedding.
- Running Order finalised 4 Weeks before wedding.It’s nearly time, we’ll make sure we have all the times for your day nailed down so you can enjoy your day.
- Your Wedding Day It’s time to say “I Do”I’ll be there, probably 10 minutes earlier than I agreed to and I just can’t wait!
- Previews Within two weeksI’ll deliver my favourites from the day within two weeks of your wedding day.
- Final Delivery 8 to 10 weeks after your wedding.During the busy period, the turn around for your wedding photographs will be between 8-10 weeks. I will work very hard to try to get them to you sooner.
- Album delivery 3 months after your wedding day.Once you’ve had your images, it’s time to pick your favourites so I can design your album and get to you as soon as possible.